TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and rescheduled to another mutually agreed time.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative substitute products of similar value and style to the Customer.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any defects and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged at the time of delivery, otherwise any damage or breakage shall be deemed to have occurred thereafter.
- It is the customers' responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery.
- Returns only accepted with valid receipt and no returns will be accepted on wine or champagne over HK$750 (per bottle) or more than 10 years old.
- Refunds will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.
- No returns accepted on glassware or accessories after the goods have been accepted by the customer.
- Eligible return goods must be returned within 7 days of delivery. Please call our customer service hotline (852) 2136 8388for refund.
Title to all goods supplied shall remain with Company until all sums due are paid in full. Company has the right to re-possess any sold goods if full payment is not received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by VISA , MasterCard and Alipay only .
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, please right click and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- Your offer to purchase made on www.fdwine.com is subject to the availability of stock. A final invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- FD WINE may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and FD WINE reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customer.
- FD WINE reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but FD WINE shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$1,200.
- We offer next day delivery for orders received on Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays will be delivered the day following the next working day.
- For orders over HK$5,000 the customer is required receive the goods in person and present a recognized and valid photo identification such as a Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport. The customer may nominate another person to receive the goods on their behalf and the nominated person must present their own recognized and valid photo identification to receive the goods. The recipient of the goods is also required to sign a delivery note upon acceptance of delivery.
- If the recipient is not available to receive the goods or present suitable identification, we reserve the right to decline delivery of goods.
- The delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday between 12:00pm and 9:00pm (excluding public holidays).
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories, and is not available to outlying islands, restricted areas or hotel's guest room. The delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am to 4:00pm due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
- Delivery service of five cases or more to addresses above the third floor will be made only if lift service is available. In the event of a lift breakdown we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify FD WINE immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the absolute right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Legal Drinking Age Required:
You must be of legal drinking/alcohol purchasing age to access this Site. The Company does not sell or serve alcohol to persons under the age of 18. If you do not agree with these conditions of use please do not use this Site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and FD WINE agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. FD WINE may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, FD WINE’s determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail if there is a discrepancy between the two versions.